




It was 10:30 on September morning, and everybody wants a piece of Ivanka. 26 at his office in the floor - what else? - Trump tower, both are three mobile phones, Blackberry it is erupting, the 11-day, and a conference to call her father, who checked in the day, right down the hall. Ivanka, Vice President of real estate development and acquisition of the trump organization, impeccably prepared and a red dress shirt for the keys to the efforts for, and pulls a thick stack of paper on the table by virtue of them closed. "The proposal that came this morning is the number one," he says fetchingly in his hoarse voice. New projects, it is scouting locations for "Things that I have to go and look and see if we want to join - whether they trump - see fit. My calendar! Sam more or less to work 19 hours a day For crazy. A large part of my job I'm always on the go. Hey, Chicago, in a package of Darc! Can you? " Tower under construction in Chicago trump Darcy, her spunky, pop - faced assistant, whisks and 92 - story, presented information on 2.7 million square meters, is right on the river. "I think it is incredible that the project," Ivanka, it is clear from the plans. ", This great building is absolutely beautiful." Ivanka he gets around 5:30 and only occasionally finds time for the gym says. "I usually in the office 6:30, 7, and then that's my quiet time when I return emails and phone calls or respond to messages'm leaving. We in Europe have done this bid is in large part, I Says, or Asia for about 6 m, making o'clock. Theories, I have meetings and conference. Then I through in his box and go directly to the outside, and then are faced with phone Are, you know, hot tip or girlfriend, ha, ha, we kind of expected heat, that is wishful thinking. " |

No comments:
Post a Comment